Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The Lucyroman.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is intended and designed solely to provide the user (“User”) with access to Lucy Romans artwork, art classes, book, and general information.
This Website is not provided for any other purposes, intended or otherwise.
The Website is owned and maintained by Lucy Roman, operating from Amman Jordan. These Terms & Conditions of Use apply to all of the intellectual property content (including, without limitation, all images, text, video, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and copyrighted content offered by Lucy Roman.
Acceptance of Terms
Lucy Roman reserves the right to modify the Website, any or all of the content on the Website, and the terms of this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting and no advance warning shall be provided to users. All users agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement whenever any such modifications are posted; Users are therefore advised to periodically review this Agreement.
The Lucy Roman website is committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company and its business partners on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our system and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by the Lucy Roman website will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Lucy Roman website:
1- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or its literature; and
2- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised the Lucy Roman website of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Users agree not to use the Website to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”) that:
- Is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
- Solicits personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18);
- Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than User’s own;
- Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spamming,” or “spamming”;
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of eighteen (18), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or
- Contains a virus or other harmful component.
About Your Purchase
Certificate Of Authenticity
A certificate of authenticity is provided for all paintings with a description of the painting and Lucy Roman’s signature.
Packaging, Postage And Customers
All packaging is done by Lucy Roman to insure that the artwork arrives safe and on time. The prices shown do not include the postage costs, which will be added to the total. If you have any questions about purchasing an original painting, please email,
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to Lucy Roman email@example.com
Please allow 2-4 weeks for us to ship your order to you. Please note: All sales are final
If you’re in Amman Jordan area and would like to view my original work in-person, I encourage you to email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org
All major credit/debit cards are acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of Lucy Roman until paid for in full.
Cancellation should be made within 24 hours of purchase. Notification for instance or via email will be accepted and subject to confirmation in writing. Lucy Roman reserves the right to levy a 15% charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
unless otherwise stated and within reason, the Lucy Roman website provides international shipping to all destinations.
For international orders
Paintings maybe removed from their stretcher bars and rolled in a tube for an additional shipping fee, added at check-out. Please note that these prices do not take into account any additional taxes and tariffs that may be charged at customs for international orders, which for paintings can be substantial. Please research your local taxes and regulations before purchasing paintings to be shipped internationally.
Redistribution or republication of any paintings, works, and/or any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Lucy Roman.
Links From This Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by the Lucy Roman website and it should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. The Lucy Roman website encourages its users to be aware when they leave the site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Lucy Roman will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all paintings, works, and text relating to the Lucy Roman website’s services and content. All copyrights will remain with the artist, Lucy Roman, even after purchasing the original artwork; and no license is provided whatsoever unless Lucy Roman otherwise agrees explicitly in writing. Lucy Roman will be providing prints of limited edition paintings that will range in size.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
Failure of the Lucy Roman website to enforce any of the provisions set out in these terms and conditions and any agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these terms and conditions or of any agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These terms and conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Lucy Roman website.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the client and Lucy Roman. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a purchase indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the disclaimer notice and the full terms and conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Lucy Roman 2018 All Rights Reserved